This information update is to inform our customers about the actions we have implemented in our business operations and keeping all parties protected in addressing COVID-19 health crisis.
Hot Pepper Furnace is dedicated to the protection of its employees, facilities and customers. We are also committed to ensuring proactive measures are in place so that our Company can continue in all aspects of our business operations without disruption during this time. We closely monitor the global situation with respect to Coronavirus (COVID-19) as it continues to evolve, and we have been remaining in compliance in addressing all safety concerns with respect to the virus.
Hot Pepper Furnace is using its occupational health and safety controls to reduce any virus exposure within the workplace. These include Work Practices Controls and extra enforcement on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Actions we have already implemented:
• During the PANDEMIC crisis that was officially declared in Alberta in March of 2020 - all of our Employees were working in full face masks, hand gloves and full bio-hazard body suit that was disposed of after every job, plus disinfected with Virusidal spray all the equipment after every job completion.
• To this date, all of our Employees are keeping the suggested 2 meters social distancing and are wearing the disposable face masks, as deem fit. For your extra safety and protection, we are able to perform the job without the customer being present or close by, as we are currently accepting the payments via e-transfer, as well as over the phone with a valid credit card.
• We are ensuring our staff is equipped with all the support needed to provide a safe working environment, while complying with local authorities and following local guidance.
• We are advising everyone to follow the guidance issued by health organizations with regards to self-isolation for those who have, or are showing symptoms.
We will continue to monitor all reputable government sources for the most reliable and up-to-date information and we are fully prepared to follow the advice and apply any additional measures, as required. At this point in time, we do not foresee any service interruptions. However, during the Pandemic crisis back in March of 2020 - we have been affected by the cyberspace congestion/online overload and some of our telephone lines were experiencing some service interruptions. Customers were encouraged to retry and redial all of our office numbers, displayed on this page. At this time, there are no issues or any interruptions.
For fastest response - Customers are advised to fill out any of our Online Booking forms and we promise to be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, direct email can also be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continue to monitor the health of our employees and will respond accordingly should any health concerns arise.
Rest assured that YOUR SAFETY is our #1 concern.
To help improve indoor air quality during this COVID-19 health crisis impact – we are highly encouraging the application of BENEFECT Disinfectant with any of the Furnace and Duct cleaning packages. Please fill out the Online Booking form and we’ll be in touch shortly to provide you with a free quote and to schedule your service appointment.
HOT PEPPER ® FURNACE CLEANING
HOT PRICES - GREAT WORK!™
Hop into Savings with furnace cleaning in Calgary
with HOT PEPPER Furnace.
PROUDLY SERVING CALGARY, AIRDRIE, COCHRANE, OKOTOKS and AREA
RESIDENTIAL - COMMERCIAL - INDUSTRIAL
HIGH POWER VACUUM TRUCKS - POWERFUL AIR COMPRESSORS
INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH SUCTION POWER
* * * * *
We truly strive to be the BEST!
Powered by HomeStars